Saturday, June 25, 2016

Cleaning House book review

I was supposed to have reviewed this book quite awhile ago but somehow it got pushed off to the side and piled under life and ultimately sat forgotten for far too long.  So at long last here is my review:


The idea behind the book interested me, taking a year to teach your children how to do chores and in turn learn to help others rather than doing everything only for your benefit.
Not exactly sure if I agreed with this author's view on exactly every point she touched on but I did appreciate her lessons on life that she was trying to teach her children.

I also picked up some good techniques to use in my own home such as the chore charts.  Anytime we can teach our children to be responsible human beings through love and worship I am on board.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Maple Trees and Sand Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template